Naruto Demons Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Demons Revenge

Quest for Revenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kensei's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kensei

Kensei's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kensei's GM Application   Kensei's GM Application EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 am

Position Applying For: Head Admin
First Name: Rashad
In-Game Name:Kensei
In-Game Rank:Missing Nin

In-Game Village/Org:
Akatsuki Member
BYOND key: Screaming_Chidori

Have you read, and do you agree to follow and enforce all of the rules, both Forum and Game?
Yes i have.

Have you been severely punished in the past month on NDR? [This means being banned for something other than Accidental NPC Killing, If Yes, please explain]
No i haven't.

Have you ever been fired from a previous staff position either on NDR or on another BYOND game? [If Yes, Please explain.. this will NOT disqualify you, however we would prefer that you are honest with us.]
No i havent. I've been a great gm on other games,that the owners want me to be on the game.

Why are you interested in being a Staff Member on NDR?
Its a new game i started playing,so i would like to have a chance of being a gm.

What previous experience do you have that you believe puts you above other applicants?
I know other gm's on other games,and i know jellal and deaht john,and other high players.main owners,etc,.

Is there anything else we should know?
Im good with players,with helping and keeping the game in order.and i do not abuse.

Back to top Go down
deathjohn
Admin
deathjohn

Kensei's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kensei's GM App Reply   Kensei's GM Application EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down

Kensei's GM Application
Page 1 of 1