Naruto Demons Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Demons Revenge

Quest for Revenge

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmare Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightmare

Nightmare Application Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Application   Nightmare Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Position Applying For:Any spot will do
First Name:Brandon
In-Game Name:Nightmare
In-Game Rank:Hunter Nin
In-Game Village/Org:Rock

BYOND Key:NImetz

Have you read, and do you agree to follow and enforce all of the rules, both Forum and Game? yes

Have you been severely punished in the past month on NDR? [This means being banned for something other than Accidental NPC Killing, If Yes, please explain] No

Have you ever been fired from a previous staff position either on NDR or on another BYOND game? [If Yes, Please explain.. this will NOT disqualify you, however we would prefer that you are honest with us.] Never

Why are you interested in being a Staff Member on NDR? To help people get around the game and try to make them have as much fun as possible while playing the game.

What previous experience do you have that you believe puts you above other applicants? i'v been co owner on 2 games and admin on the rest if u want i can give u the list
Naruto Fallen path (co owner) Naruto fallen night (Admin) Naruto Ninja wars (Admin) Naruto rise of demons (Head Admin) And i have a new co owner postion when the game comes up Naruto Konoha Fate 2 (co owner) thats all i can think of

Is there anything else we should know? If u want to page me if i'm not here contact me on Byakugan9281@yahoo.com

Do you can icon/code/map ?No but i do GFX,Fourm manage,Hub edit.

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Application
Page 1 of 1